The CAF Confederations Cup Group games entered its second day over the weekend with a series of games taking place across the continent.
It was another good show from the Egyptian sides with Pyramids being the highest winners after their 6-0 victory over Nouadhibou of Mauritania in Cairo.
Burkinabe Eric Traore and Egyptian Mohamed Farouk both scored twice with Ghanaian John Antwi and Ivorian Wilfried Kanon adding a goal each.
The other Egyptian side that shown in the round was Al Masry who beat Nigeria's Enugu Rangers 4-2 in Alexandria.
Morocco’s Berkane held Zambia’s Monaco to a 1-1 draw in Lusaka in a Group B game with Bandari FC tormentors Horoya of Guinea outplaying Al Nasr of Libya 3-0 in Conakry to top Group C.
The winner of the competition will walk home with a total of $1.25 million in prize money.
Confederation Cup Results
- Al Masry (Egypt) 4-2 Enugu Rangers (Nigeria)
- Pyramids (Egypt) 6-0 Nouadhibou (Mauritania)
- ESAE (Benin) 0-2 DC Motema Pembe (DR Congo)
- Zanaco (Zambia) 1-1 Renaissance Berkane (Morocco)
- Djoliba (Mali) 1-0 Bidvest Wits (South Africa)
- Horoya (Guinea) 3-0 Al Nasr (Libya)
- Enyimba (Nigeria) 1-0 San Pedro (Ivory Coast)
- Paradou (Algeria) 0-2 Hassania Agadir (Morocco)
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!