Holders Manchester City crashed Port Vale 4-1 on Saturday night to book their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Phil Foden was the man of the match as he made one and scored one as they overcame a spirited Vale at the Etihad Stadium.
Oleksandr Zinchenko and Sergio Aguero were the other scorers of the night for the home side, with Tom Pope scoring the only goal for the visitors.
At the Molineux Stadium, an injury-ravaged Manchester United settled for a scoreless draw against Wolves and will need a replay to separate the two.
The hosts were the better side through the match, with Manchester failing to trouble the goalkeeper at the other side.
The only real chance fell to Marcus Rashford in the second half, but his effort bounced off the post as Wolves piled pressure but could not find the elusive goal.
Other Premier League sides triumphed on the night, with Leicester, Bournemouth, and Southampton all sailing through.
- Bristol City 1-1 Shrewsbury Town
- Millwall 3-0 Newport County
- Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle United
- Rotherham United 2-3 Hull City
- Birmingham City 2-1 Blackburn Rovers
- Burnley 4-2 Peterborough United
- Brighton & Hove Albion 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday
- Cardiff City 2-2 Carlisle United
- Fulham 2-1 Aston Villa
- Oxford United 4-1 Hartlepool United
- Southampton 2-0 Huddersfield Town
- Brentford 1-0 Stoke City
- Preston North End 2-4 Norwich City
- Reading 2-2 Blackpool
- Watford 3-3 Tranmere Rovers
- AFC Bournemouth 4-0 Luton Town
- Leicester City 2-0 Wigan Athletic
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-0 Manchester United
- Fleetwood Town 1-2 Portsmouth
- Manchester City 4-1 Port Vale