Black Leopards will look to buildup on their win over Stellenbosch as they visit Bidvest Wits tonight at the Bidvest Stadium, in a match that sees 5th hosting 14th on the PSL table.
Going into this match, it is important to note that the Wits haven't lost a match in seven of their last eight outings in the Absa Premiership, but an easy win might not be a given.
📝 📊 Match preview & Stats
With the Confederation Cup out of the way, Wits can set their sights on reeling in Amakhosi (Kaizer Chiefs), who they currently trail by 15 points with five games in hand.
- Bidvest Wits have scored over 1.5 goals in their last five games.
- Bidvest Wits haven't lost a match in seven of their last eight matches in the PSL.
- There have been five straight away losses in PSL for Black Leopards.
- Of their seven most recent PSL games, Black Leopards have seen six in which both teams scored.
💰 Futaa best bets
- Back BTTS yes priced at 2.00
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.98
- Back Wits to score over 1.5 goals priced at 1.70
- Back Wits to win at FT priced at 1.50
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
📲 Follow Bidvest Wits vs Black Leopards live on Futaa!