Champions League hopefuls Wolves and Leicester meet at Molyneux on Friday night and it would be no surprise if they cancelled one another out in an entertaining tussle.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match looks almost too tight to call.
📊 Wolves vs Leicester key stats
- Wolves have both scored and conceded in a league-high 19 different Premier League games so far this season – as many as they had in the whole of the 2018-19 campaign.
- Leicester has won just one of their last eight away league games against Wolves (D4 L3), winning 2-1 in the Championship in December 2006.
- Wolves have scored a league-high 20% of their Premier League goals (7/35) from outside the box this season.
- Raúl Jiménez has been involved in 49% of Wolves' 35 Premier League goals this term (11 goals, six assists), with only Teemu Pukki (58%) and Marcus Rashford (50%) involved in more for their team.
- Leicester's Jamie Vardy hasn't scored in any of his last five Premier League games, with the striker last having a longer barren run in the competition between December 2016-February 2017 (7 games).
💰 Futaa safe & big value bets
- Back over 1.5 goals priced at 1.33
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.76
- Back under 3.5 goals priced at 1.28
- Back Raúl Jiménez to score anytime to win priced at 2.10
- Back a draw & both teams to score priced at 4.15
🌚 Futaa Moonshot
- Back a 1-1 scoreline priced at 5.00
📲 Follow Wolves vs Leicester live on Futaa!