Arsenal returns to the Emirates Stadium tonight for their first home match since the restart with the hopes that they can continue a recent mini-revival by beating rock-bottom Norwich City.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the Wednesday kickoff.
🧩 Arsenal vs Norwich key details
- 🗓 1 July 2020
- 🏟 Emirates Stadium
- ⌚️ 20:00 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔴 Arsenal (4-2-3-1):
Martínez; Bellerín, Mustafi, Holding, Tierney; Xhaka, Ceballos; Pépé, Saka, Aubameyang; Nketiah
🟡 Norwich (4-2-3-1):
Krul; Aarons, Tettey, Godfrey, Lewis; Trybull, McLean; Buendía, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki
🔑 Key betting facts
- The Gunners' last eight games prior to the shutdown showed a record of W6 D1 L1 and they've won their last two matches after defeats at Man City and Brighton.
- Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 17 goals in the Premier League this season.
- Norwich's away record is W1 D3 L11 and the sole victory came in late November against Everton.
- The Canaries' record on the road since that win is W0 D2 L6 and they have failed to score on five of their last six trips.
- Norwich has failed to score in six of their last seven Premier League matches.
- Norwich has kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 Premier League meetings with Arsenal (31 goals conceded), with that coming in their only win against them in that time (1-0 in October 2012).
- Four of Arsenal’s last six Premier League home wins to yield a 2+ goal margin have seen them open the scoring inside 15 minutes.
🔮 Prediction: Arsenal 2-0 Norwich