Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo has been named the English Premier League best manager for the month of June.
It is the second time the Portuguese have won the award this season after overseeing an unbeaten five-match run (4W, 1D) in June and early March.
Keen to highlight the hard work of those around him at Wolves, when presented with the award he surrounded himself with members of staff who paved the way for the team to return to the training ground in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic.
The manager won the award in September 2018 beat competition from Newcastle’s Steve Bruce, Chelsea’s Frank Lampard and Manchester United’s Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Previous Monthly Winners
- August: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- September: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- October: Frank Lampard (CHE)
- November: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- December: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- January: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- February: Sean Dyche (BUR)
- June: Nuno Espirito Santo (WOL)