🔴 Manchester United and Porto reach Alex Telles agreement
Transfer News

🔴 Manchester United and Porto reach Alex Telles agreement

Manchester United and Porto have reportedly reached an agreement over the transfer of Alex Telles. 

The defender has been a target for the Manchester club for weeks now, and it seems they will have their man just before the transfer window shuts. 

This comes after earlier reports that Manchester United's £15.4m bid had been rejected, with Porto said to be demanding £22m, despite the 27-year-old being in the final year of his contract.

The Brazilian arrived at Porto from Galatasaray in 2016 and has been a key player for the Portuguese side, winning two league titles and making close to 200 appearances. 

He will become the second player to join United in the current transfer window, following the arrival of Donny van de Beek from Ajax. 

United are also said to be closing in on Edinson Cavan, who is set to undergo medicals ahead of Monday's presentations. 

  • Manchester United - Next Match
  • 5, Dec - 5:30pm
Go to Event