Barcelona will be looking to return to winning ways in LaLiga when they travel to Coliseum Alfonso Perez on Saturday night to take on Getafe.
Ronald Koeman's side are currently fifth in the table with seven points to show from their three matches, while Getafe sit seventh with seven points from their four fixtures this term.
🖊 Match preview
After a whirlwind summer which culminated in Lionel Messi pushing for the exit doors and Koeman returning to his former club in less than ideal circumstances, the Dutchman has done well to somewhat steady the ship.
Three unbeaten games thus far makes for positive reading, with a 1-1 draw against Sevilla last time out the only blemish on an otherwise faultless start for Koeman in the Camp Nou hot seat.
Barca currently sit fifth in the table with Getafe just two places below them but level on points. Jose Bordalas’ men are in good nick though their record of 15 games without a win against Barca sums up the scale of the task at hand this weekend.
The Catalan club are averaging three goals per game in that run (which stretches back to November 2011) and have triumphed on their four previous visits to the Coliseum Alfonso Perez. Will they make it five on the spin?
🧮 Likely starting XIs
Getafe possible starting lineup:
Soria; Suarez, Dakonam, Etxeita, Olivera; Nyom, Maksimovic, Arambarri, Cucurella; Hernandez, Mata
Barcelona possible starting lineup:
Neto; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Dest; Pjanic, Busquets, De Jong; Fati, Messi, Griezmann
🔑 Key betting facts
- Barcelona are undefeated in their last 17 matches against Getafe in all competitions.
- Barcelona have been winning at both half time and full time in seven of their last nine matches against Getafe in all competitions.
- Barcelona have been winning at both half time and full time in their last four away matches (LaLiga).
- Barcelona have won their last four away matches (LaLiga).
- Getafe have failed to score in five of their last seven matches (LaLiga).
- Barcelona have kept a clean sheet in five of their last seven away matches (LaLiga).
- Barcelona have scored at least two goals in eight of their last nine matches against Getafe in all competitions.
🌑 Futaa tip: Over 1.5 Barcelona goals