AC Milan's incredible unbeaten run continues but their 100% start to the new Serie A season faces a stern test tonight against Roma.
Stefano Pioli's side has won 17 of their last 21 matches across all competitions, a staggering record, and they're the early frontrunners in Serie A after four matches.
🗞 Milan vs Roma: Preview
Two goals inside the opening 20 minutes in the Derby di Milano means AC Milan hs won their opening four Serie A matches for the first time since 1995-96. They have scored in 24 consecutive Serie A matches for the first time since 1973, and they're now unbeaten in 21 matches across all competitions, a sequence in which they have scored 54 times. Roma will travel with confidence though, having won three of their last five matches at the San Siro against Milan. This should be a high-quality, free-flowing contest.
⚔️ Milan vs Roma: Last ten meetings
- Milan 2-0 Roma
- Roma 2-1 Milan
- Roma 1-1 Milan
- Milan 2-1 Roma
- Roma 0-2 Milan
- Milan 0-2 Roma
- Milan 1-4 Roma
- Roma 1-0 Milan
- Milan 1-3 Roma
- Roma 1-1 Milan
🔮 Milan vs Roma: Predicted XIs
🔴 Milan (4-2-3-1):
Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjær, Romagnoli, Hernández; Bennacer, Kessié; Saelemaekers, Diáz, Leão; Zlatan
🟡 Roma (3-4-2-1):
Mirante; Fazio, Ibañez, Kumbulla; Santon, Pellegrini, Veretout, Spinazzola; Mkhitaryan, Pedro; Džeko
🔑 Key facts & figures
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 12 of Roma's last 13 matches.
- Roma has scored at least two goals in 10 of their last 12 Serie A matches.
- Roma has won five of their last six away matches in Serie A.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović hit a brace against Inter to equal Silvio Piola’s record of scoring 2+ goals in a Serie A game after the age of 38.
- Edin Džeko scored twice against Benevento on Sunday and has found the net before the halftime break in each of his last three goalscoring Serie A outings.
- Seven of Milan’s last eight Italian top-flight matches have featured a penalty kick, with four of those seven being missed.
🪐 Futaa bets
Follow Milan vs Roma live