Pawa6 is Africa's largest FREE to play Jackpot from betPawa. It offers weekly prizes as high as $30,000 to football fans who can correctly calculate the outcome of 6 football matches each round.
Pawa6 is bigger, bolder, and ready to meet the demands of our football audience of expert score predictors.
✅ Entering Pawa6 is completely FREE and you can play every week to win $30,000. ENTER NOW in these countries:
So, what does our expert betting team have to say? The passionate fanatics at Futaa have six carefully-researched picks based on a combination of knowledge and gut-feel.
🔮 Pawa6 picks: 2 December
- Man United 2-2 PSG
- Ferencvaros 0-3 Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Lazio
- Juventus 2-0 Dynamo Kyiv
- Sevilla 1-1 Chelsea
- Club Brugge 2-1 Zenit
🔑 Key facts
- United's last two matches across all competitions have cleared the 4.5 goals mark and both witnessed goals at both ends.
- Barcelona's ten-year UCL group stage away record vs pot 4 teams reads W7, D2, L1, with Barca averaging 2.29 goals across the wins, of which six yielded a clean sheet.
- Lazio star Ciro Immobile scored 39 goals in 44 games last season and he had eight in nine games so far this term. Meanwhile, Erling Haaland is the top scorer in the Champions League with six goals and has bagged a brace in each of his last two appearances.
- Each of Juve's three wins this season in the UCL saw them win the second half, twice by at least a two-goal margin.
- Sevilla has struggled for goals, scoring more than once in only four of their 14 games so far this season, whereas three of Chelsea's last nine matches have ended as goalless draws.
- Six of Brugge’s last ten games have seen goals from both teams, while the Russian visitors have only won two of their last nine games (D3 L4).
📲 Follow Man United vs PSG live