Pep Guardiola's team can claim their place at the summit of the Premier League table with a win against Aston Villa tonight.
🔮 Predicted XIs
🌃 Man City (4-3-3):
Ederson; Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo; Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Sterling, Foden
🏺 Aston Villa (4-2-3-1):
Martínez; Cash, Konsa, Mings, Targett; Luiz, McGinn; El Ghazi, Barkley, Grealish; Watkins
📊 Key stats
- Man City has kept a clean sheet in three of their last four EPL meetings with Aston Villa.
- Man has conceded just 13 goals in 17 league games and kept four successive clean sheets in all competitions
- 61.54% of Aston Villa's points this season have come on the road, where only three teams have won more games (W5, D1, L2).
- Phil Foden has netted before halftime in three of City’s last five games.
- Anwar El-Ghazi has scored four goals across Aston Villa's last four EPL matches.
- Man City has won despite a -2 handicap in six of the last seven EPL head to heads at Etihad Stadium.
- HIT STAT: Man City have conceded the fewest Premier League home goals this season (seven), while Aston Villa has shipped the fewest on the road (five).
📲 Follow Man City vs Aston Villa live