The eye-catching fixture of the weekend will be played at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea welcome Manchester United.
This will be a match that has ramifications for the battle for the top four. The visitors are currently in second position and they have been talked about as potential title contenders. The form of Manchester City means that it is now unlikely, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer shouldn’t take their position in the top four for granted, as they are only six points clear of Chelsea.
A home victory today will have Manchester United looking over their shoulders.
🗞 Team news
(3-4-2-1): Mendy; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger; James, Kovacic, Kante, Alonso; Mount, Werner; Giroud
🔴 Manchester United
(4-2-3-1): de Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw; Fred, Matic; Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
🔥 Hot stats
- Manchester United are undefeated in their last 19 away matches in the Premier League.
- Chelsea are undefeated in ten of their last eleven home matches in the Premier League.
- Manchester United have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches against Chelsea in all competitions.
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in their last three home matches in the Premier League.
- Manchester United have won their last three away games against Chelsea in all competitions. They have never won four in a row on the road against the Blues.
💰 Futaa Bets
📲 Follow Chelsea vs Man United live on Futaa!