Manchester United owner, Avram Glazer, aggressively shut his lips when he was asked to apologize to the club’s fans for the UEFA Super League scandal.
In a video published by Sky Sports, Glazer is confronted by a reporter on his way to his car after a meeting. The reporter immediately shot questions:
- Do you have anything to say to Manchester United fans Mr Glazer?
- Is it time to sell the club Mr Glazer?
- Nothing to say at all?
- Are the fans just customers to you?
- Is the customer always right Mr Glazer?
- Nothing to say at all to the fans of Manchester United Mr Glazer?
- This an opportunity for you, any apology perhaps?"
Meanwhile, United will travel to Italy to take on AS Roma in a Europa League semi-final second leg, with the Red Devils sitting comfortable with a 6-2 lead from the first leg in England last week.