Chelsea will host Aston Villa in an English Premier League clash on Saturday at Stamford Bridge.
Thomas Tuchel's Blues are one of the few sides to have not tasted defeat in the current season, winning two of their two matches while drawing the other.
So, ahead of the clash at Stamford Bridge, which are the key stats?
Chelsea vs Aston Villa head to head
- Aston Villa have not kept a Premier League clean sheet at Stamford Bridge since March 1998 (20 games)
- Chelsea have won 11 and lost only 1 of their last 16 home league games against Aston Villa
- The single defeat (1-3) came in December 2011
- Aston Villa are looking to win consecutive league games against the Blues for the first time since October 1993
- Chelsea are looking to win three successive home Premier League games for the first time under Thomas Tuchel
- Romelu Lukaku has scored at least one goal in each of his last five Premier League games against Aston Villa
- In the Blues' last Premier League game against Liverpool, Edouard Mendy made six saves, his most since joining Chelsea
- Chelsea's next Premier League win will be their 600th in the competition. Only Man Utd, with 689, have reached this milestone
- Since Tuchel’s first game in charge, only Manchester City (51) have won more Premier League points than Chelsea (45)
- Aston Villa are one of only three sides to beat Tuchel in the Premier League when they won on the last day of the season at Villa Park
- The other two losses, against West Brom and Arsenal, both came at the Bridge
Aston Villa stats
- Aston Villa have won three of their last five Premier League games and have scored two goals in each of their last four away games in the competition
- Aston Villa won half of their six Premier League games in London last season, as many as they’d managed in their previous 29 top-flight games in the capital
- Danny Ings has been involved in eight goals in his last nine Premier League starts (6 goals, 2 assists)