Chelsea's two Premier League matches; against Brighton and Arsenal will have to be rescheduled as they Blues take part in the Club World Cup.
FIFA revealed on Monday that the competition is set for om 3-12 February.
Chelsae, who won the UEFA Champions League last season, will represent Europe, joining the competition in the semi-final stage.
The first round will start on 3 February with host club Al Jazira taking on OFC’s nominated representatives Auckland City.
Chelsea have taken part in the competition once, losing to Corinthians.
Here are the participating teams;
- Chelsea – UEFA Champions League winners
- Al Hilal – AFC Champions League winners
- Al Ahly – CAF Champions League winners
- Monterrey – CONCACAF Champions League winners
- Auckland City – OFC representatives
- Al Jazira Club – UAE Pro League winners
- Palmeiras - CONMEBOL league winners
Chelsea are currently on top of the English Premier League standings despite drawing against Manchester United on Sunday evening.