Chelsea's Premier League run-in continues this weekend when they host Wolves in a clash they can't avoid dropping more points.
The Blues suffered a surprise 1-0 defeat at Everton last time out, which saw them get dragged into the top-four race after wins for Arsenal and Tottenham.
Ahead of the clash at Stamford Bridge, here is all you need to know;
Chelsea vs Wolves head to head
- The Blues are looking to extend their unbeaten home run in all competitions against Wolves to 11
- The last two Premier League games between the two sides have finished goalless
- Chelsea are seeking a first win in four games against Wolves
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last 13 Premier League games kicking off at 3pm on a Saturday (nine wins, three draws)
- Only Man City (90) have a higher passing accuracy percentage than Chelsea in Premier League games this season (87)
- Mason Mount is Chelsea's highest scorer, 10, and assister, nine, in the Premier League this season
- Wolves have the fourth best defensive record in the Premier League this season behind Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City
- Since 20 February, Wolves have picked up nine points from a possible 30
- Wanderers have lost their last three Premier League games without finding the net against Brighton, Burnley and Newcastle
- With four games to go, Wolves are eighth with 49 points
- Twenty-two of Wolves’ Premier League games this season have been settled by a margin of just one goal
- Bruno Lage’s side have a better away record than at home. They have won 26 points from their 17 games on the road