Manchester City and Liverpool are still battling for the Premier League title going into the last match of the 2021/22 campaign.
Pep Guardiola's side lead the standings on 90 points, one ahead of the Reds, and it promises to be epic on the last day.
City enjoy a superior goal difference and will be favourites to retain their crown when they host Aston Villa.
Liverpool, on the other hand, will be hoping for a late slip-up from the champions, but will also have to beat Wolves for them to stand any chance of winning the title.
This will be the ninth time that the race has been decided on the final day, with the last two also involving Man City and Liverpool.
The omens are on City's side as the teams who have been top at the start of the day on all eight previous occasions have gone on to lift the trophy.
Previous occasions when champions were decided on the last day of the season;
- 1994/95: Blackburn triumph in dramatic day
- 1995/96: Man Utd triumph in style
- 1998/99: Cole's chip rescues Man Utd after scare
- 2007/08: Ronaldo hits 31 as United make it 10
- 2009/10: Eight-goal Chelsea end United's reign
- 2011/12: Aguero leaves it late to save Man City
- 2013/14: Man City pip Liverpool with perfect finish
- 2018/19: City survive scare to retain title