Arsenal's dismal 1-0 first-leg defeat in Belarus means that they have it all to do tonight and they will be without the suspended Alex Lacazette.
Can they turn it around and reach the last 16 of the Europa League?
We've got all the facts and figures surrounding the match that can help you make winning bets onbetPawa!
- Safer bet = 💰
- Riskier bet = 💣
Arsenal's shock 1-0 defeat in the first leg in Belarus means that they need to come out of the blocks fast here to get past BATE in the Europa League round of 32. If they take the attacking approach, it could leave them vulnerable at the back and the likelihood of goals at both ends becomes much higher. Arsenal should progress on paper, meaning that there will be plenty of goals in this one.
Wing-back Ainsley Maitland-Niles missed training on Wednesday because of illness, but midfielder Aaron Ramsey (knee) and defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos (ankle) are back in contention. The aforementioned Alexandre Lacazette is suspended after his red card in the first leg, meaning that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is primed for his first start in the competition since October.
- Arsenal will host Bate Borisov in European competition for a second time, having beaten them 6-0 in last season's group stage at the Emirates.
- Arsenal has not failed to score in both legs of a two-legged tie in European competition since the European Supercup final in February 1995.
- Bate Borisov has won each of their past three Europa League games; they had only won two of their previous 16 in the competition beforehand.
- We're backing over 2.5 goals at a price of 1.37 on betPawa 💰
>> [bet now]
- For the riskier bet, we are backing over 2.5 goals in the first half temptingly priced at 4.00 💣
>> [bet now]