In a summer where Europe's elite clubs parted with 5.38bn euros to acquire some of the continent's top talents, the spending still isn't done with leagues outsides of England still doing business.
When do the respective transfer windows close and which players have moved for the most money in the window so far?
The latest transfer news 📰
- Ligue 1 giants Paris St Germain and Juventus are discussing Paulo Dybala for £73m that could see the Argentine attacker move to Paris. (Mail).
- Staying with the French powerhouse, the club is reported to be open to letting Neymar join Real Madrid, but only with a swap that includes Raphael Varane, 26, and Brazil forward Vinicius Junior, 19 moving to Paris. (Read more)
- Manchester United’s struggling forward Alexis Sanches is wanted on a loan agreement by Inter Milan. Additionally, Sanchez’s agent is in Britain to discuss the loan deal to Serie A. (Sky Italy, via Sky Sports). Inter are also eyeing Barcelona’s midfielder Arturo Vidal. (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian).
- PSG manager Thomas Tuchel demands a mandatory Neymar replacement. (Canal+, via Goal)
- Manchester United are surprisingly considering a new deal for Ivory Coast defender Eric Bailly (Sun)
European window closing dates 🗓
- France 🇫🇷
The Ligue 1 window opened on June 16 and closes on September 2.
- Spain 🇪🇸
The Liga window opened on July 1 and closes on September 2.
- Germany 🇩🇪
The Bundesliga window opened on July 1 and closes on September 2.
- Italy 🇮🇹
The Serie A window opened on July 1 and closes on August 23.
Biggest done deals to date 💰
- João Félix 🇵🇹
Benfica to Atletico Madrid ✈️
- Antoine Griezmann 🇫🇷
Atlético Madrid to FC Barcelona ✈️
- Eden Hazard 🇧🇪
Chelsea to Real Madrid ✈️
- Harry Maguire 🏴
Leicester City to Man United ✈️
- Matthijs de Ligt 🇳🇱
Ajax Amsterdam to Juventus ✈️
Biggest spenders 😮
- Real Madrid: €303m
- Atlético Madrid: €244m
- Barcelona: €237m
- Juventus: €152m
- Aston Villa: €125m
Read more: EPL Transfers: All done deals