We’re edging seriously close to the Castle Lager Premier Soccer League finish line, is somone getting overtaken, losing their stride? Futaa looks ahead to matchday 22.
While we still have a new log leader in Caps United, Green Machine’s lead will only last until this weekend if FC Platinum do what they have to do. That is to earn three points but against the third-placed Chicken Inn who have title ambitions of their own. Not an easy task but surely a fascinating match to see this Saturday.
For CAPS United, this weekend’s challenge is against Bulawayo Chiefs at the Luveve Stadium. The weekend’s nine fixtures will be nicely spread out between Saturday (three games), Sunday (five fixtures) and Monday (one match).
Kepekepe and Chiefs are both log leaders. It only depends on which end you are reading from.— Caps United FC (@capsunitedfczw) August 30, 2019
The boys will depart Harare this morning. Bulawayo see you by end of day.#BattleOfLogLeaders
Graphics credit: @BulawayoChiefs pic.twitter.com/U53niFc9Z0
Full weekend action:
Saturday, August 31
- Dynamos vs TelOne (Rufaro Stadium)
- Bulawayo Chiefs vs CAPS United (Luveve Stadium)
- FC Platinum vs Chicken Inn (Mandava Stadium).
Sunday, September 1
- Highlanders vs Mushowani Stars (B/F Stadium)
- Ngezi Platinum vs Herentals (Baobab Stadium)
- Black Rhinos vs Harare City (Rufaro Stadium)
- Chapungu vs Triangle United (Ascot Stadium)
- Manica Diamonds vs Hwange (Vengere Stadium).
Monday, September 2
- Yadahvs ZPC Kariba (Rufaro Stadium).
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!