Tusker FC and Mathare United are some of the oldest clubs in Kenya and whenever they meet, there is always an aura that surrounds the tie.
Apart from being teams considered as potential title challengers every season, the meeting between the two teams can be traced from afar with the sides also having changed players freely over the years.
But what are some of the stats that have been recorded in this tie?
- Mathare United is yet to lose to Tusker FC in their last four meetings. Mathare has won two and drew the other two in the same period. The last time Tusker went down to Mathare being on September 17, 2017, where the brewers emerged 1-0 winners.
- There has not been a goalless affair between the sides in their last 12 games. The last goalless affair that involved both sides was recorded on October 16, 2013.
- In the current teams, Clifford Alwanga, Kevin Kimani, Robert Mboya, David Okello have played for both sides.
- Mathare United will be aware of Tusker FC home record as the side are yet to lose a home game in their last four encounters.
- Mathare United are on a good run when it comes to their travels as the team is yet to lose a game in their last six away games.
Full Week 2 KPL Fixtures
- Chemelil Sugar FC v Gor Mahia (Cancelled)
- Ulinzi Stars v Sofapaka FC
- Nzoia Sugar FC v Sony Sugar FC
- Bandari FC v Zoo Kericho (cancelled)
- Western Stima FC v Wazito FC
- KCB FC v Kisumu All-Stars
- Posta Rangers v K.K Homeboyz
- AFC Leopards v Kariobangi Sharks
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!