Week Three of the Kenyan Premier League takes places this weekend across different pitches across the country.
Here is a continuation of stats from Part One
Sunday 22nd September
Posta Rangers vs Western Stima
- The teams have met 12 times before with Western Stima winning 12 matches to Rangers 3, with the rest ending in draws.
- Stima has won the last three matches in this meeting.
- In the last eight meetings, the winner of the tie has won by a margin of one goal.
Kakamega Homeboyz vs Kariobangi Sharks
- Previously met 8 times with Homeboyz emerging winners in four games, Sharks winning two with the other two ending in draws.
- Defender Daniel Sakari will be up against his former side for the first time since crossing over to Sharks in the last window.
- Sharks collected six points against Homeboyz last season, a streak the home side would want to stop.
Sony Sugar vs Bandari
- There has only been one scoreless draw in the last 19 meetings between the two sides.
- In the 19 meetings, there have only been three draws.
- Bandari has won three of the last four encounters between both sides.
Zoo FC vs Tusker
- The teams have met six times with Zoo winning 2, Tusker three with one match ending in a draw.
- Zoo has only lost one game at home to Tusker FC since being promoted to the top flight in 2017
- Marlon Tangauzi, Jackson Macharia and Sydney Ochieng are the only players to have stuck with Tusker FC since their first game with Zoo in the KPL.
- Mike Madoya will hope that he is given a chance by coach Matano to show his former side what they are missing.
Gor Mahia vs KCB
In the 16 matches, they have met, Gor Mahia has won 9 games, KCB 3 with the others ending in draws.
Monday 23rd September
Sofapaka vs Chemelil-Narok County Stadium
Read More: Chelsea compared to Borussia Dortmund