As crazy as it is to make score predictions in one of the most unpredictable leagues in the world, it might add a bit of spice and fun to proceedings.
Here are some facts and picks ahead of matchday 8.
🦁 Premier League schedule
📱 Selected Futaa Facts
- Bournemouth's last five matches in the Premier League have all produced exactly four goals.
- Man City beat Wolves 3-0 in last season's corresponding fixture.
- Man United's last seven matches across all competitions have all featured under 2.5 goals, and three of them have featured under 1.5.
🔮 Futaa predictions
- Brighton 1-1 Spurs
- Burnley 1-0 Everton
- Liverpool 2-1 Leicester
- Norwich 2-2 Aston Villa
- Watford 2-1 Sheffield United
- West Ham 2-1 Crystal Palace
- Arsenal 3-0 Bournemouth
- Man City 3-0 Wolves
- Southampton 2-2 Chelsea
- Newcastle 0-1 Man United
Follow Brighton vs Spurs live on Futaa!
We correctly predicted two out of ten scores last week, how many will we get this time?