The likeable German has transformed Liverpool into a global force again, with the Reds becoming Champions of Europe.
The Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid played host to an all-English final as Tottenham succumbed 2-0 to the power and passion of Klopp's slick Liverpool outfit. That was undoubtedly Klopp's finest moment in his four years at Liverpool and it seems that more good times are coming.
Let's revisit some of his impressive achievements at Anfield since arriving at the club on 8 October 2015. The rest, as they say, is history.
☄️ Four years of staggering numbers under Klopp
- 517 - most consecutive minutes in all competitions without conceding a goal under Jürgen Klopp (February-March 2019)
- 458 - goals scored in all competitions under Jürgen - averaging 2.07 goals per game, the highest ratio by any Reds manager in the last 123 years
- 197 - Roberto Firmino has made most appearances for the club since Jürgen took charge.
- 197 - the number of games taken to manage his Liverpool team to 400 goals - faster than any other Reds boss.
- 92 - the number of wins recorded by Klopp in his first 150 league games in charge, more than any other Liverpool manager in history
- 77 - the tally of goals scored by Liverpool's highest scorer under Klopp - Mohamed Salah
- 53 - different teams Klopp has faced as Reds boss - he has beaten 50 of those
🏆 Klopp's Liverpool accolades
- 221 games
- 130 wins (58.81%)
- 1 x UEFA Champions League crown
- 1x UEFA Super Cup win
- First Liverpool manager to win The Best FIFA Men's Coach Award
- First manager ever to take an English team to three European finals in his first three seasons of European competition
Liverpool has started the 2019/2020 Premier League season in perfect fashion, notching eight wins from their first eight matches. Next on the calendar is a trip to Old Trafford to face arch-rivals and out-of-form Manchester United.
Follow Man United vs Liverpool live on Futaa!