Liverpool's 100% record after eight matches of the new Premier League season will come under heavy scrutiny this Sunday at Old Trafford.
Here are the best stats ahead of the crunch clash between these two old rivals.
📊 Man United vs Liverpool key stats
- Only Man City (7) and Chelsea (6) have won more Premier League away games against Manchester United than Liverpool (5).
- Four of the last six Premier League meetings between Man Utd and Liverpool have ended level (one win each) - just four of the previous 36 between the sides had been drawn.
- Liverpool is one win away from equalling the all-time English top-flight record of 18 consecutive victories, set by Manchester City between August and December 2017.
- Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold has created eight goalscoring opportunities for Roberto Firmino in the Premier League so far this season - no player has provided more for a specific teammate coming into this matchday.
- In his Liverpool career, Jürgen Klopp has managed more away games against Manchester United without victory than he has any other side in all competitions (D3 L1).
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah has failed to score or assist a single goal in his four Premier League appearances against Man Utd - they're the only side he's faced more than once while failing to register a single goal involvement.
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back Liverpool to win priced at 1.68
- Back a 0-1 scoreline priced at 5.75
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.99
- Back Roberto Firmino to score anytime priced at 2.23
Follow Man United vs Liverpool live on Futaa!
⬇️ Get the latest Liverpool FC Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!
Read More: The 16 teams already qualified for Euro 2020