The Reds are flying high in the Premier League and will want to put an out-of-form Spurs side to the sword and extend their lead at the top to six points.
Here are the best stats ahead of Liverpool vs Spurs at Anfield.
📊 Liverpool vs Spurs key stats
- Liverpool has won each of their last 11 Premier League games at Anfield – they last embarked upon a longer winning run at home in the top-flight during a 13-game streak between April and November 1985.
- Liverpool has lost just one of their last 13 Premier League meetings with Tottenham (W8 D4), going down 1-4 at Wembley in October 2017.
- Tottenham is without a win in their last 10 Premier League away games (D2 L8), including a 1-2 defeat to Liverpool in March at Anfield.
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah has scored six goals in his last eight starts against Spurs across all competitions, with four of those coming while playing for the Merseyside club (also one each for Basel and Fiorentina).
- At Anfield, the Reds are unbeaten in 44 Premier League contests (W34 D10), last losing against Sam Allardyce's Crystal Palace in April 2017.
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back Liverpool to score in both halves priced at 2.06
- Back Liverpool to win priced at 1.47
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.50
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.61
- Back Mohamed Salah to score the first goal priced at 3.05
🌚 Moonshot bet
- Back a 2-1 scoreline priced at 6.25
📱 Follow Liverpool vs Spurs live on Futaa!
📚 Read more: 💰 Five home favourites to bet on today
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!