The Premier League leaders will be confident that they can claim another three points at Villa Park but it won't be easy.
Here are the best stats and picks from our expert betting team ahead of Aston Villa vs Liverpool.
📊 Aston Villa vs Liverpool key stats
- Liverpool has lost just one of their last 18 away league games against Aston Villa (W12 D5), winning the last five by an aggregate score of 13-1.
- Liverpool is unbeaten in their last 27 Premier League games, their second-longest unbeaten run in top-flight history (31 between May 1987-March 1988).
- Liverpool has won 13 Premier League away games against Aston Villa, more than they've beaten any other side on the road in the competition.
- Liverpool has won their last 13 Premier League games against promoted sides. Only Chelsea (27, 2002-2006), Manchester United (17, 2006-2009) and Tottenham (16, 2015-2018) have had longer such runs in the competition.
- All five of Mohamed Salah's Premier League goals for Liverpool this season have come at Anfield - he's not scored away from home in the competition since May at Newcastle.
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back a Liverpool win priced at 1.34
- Back Liverpool to win both halves priced at 2.85
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.39
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.61
- Back Mo Salah to score anytime priced at 1.38
Follow Aston Villa vs Liverpool live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!