Real Madrid hosting Sevilla sees Julen Lopetegui return to the Santiago Bernabeu for the first time, a little over a year after he was sacked by the Los Blancos.
He does so as boss of a Sevilla side that remains within touching distance of Barcelona and Real Madrid at the midway point in the campaign.
Here's our full preview and best bets ahead of this huge match!
📝 📊 Match preview & Stats
- Real Madrid has been very dominant at home against Sevilla as they have won the last 10 LaLiga clashes against them at the Santiago Bernabeu, scoring 35 goals in that period.
- Sevilla has been victorious in three of its last five league games on the road.
- Sevilla has conceded 15 goals in its last four league visits to the Bernabeu.
👀 Ones to watch
⚪ Thibaut Courtois
The Real Madrid shot-stopper has kept three consecutive shut outs heading into this weekend.
🔴 Éver Banega
Aside from his usual tenacious duty in midfield, the combative Argentine has chipped in with six assists — no La Liga-based midfielder has produced more — whilst finding the net once.
💰 Futaa Safer Bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.66 💰
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.70 💰
- Back Real Madrid win at fulltime priced at 1.61 💰
🌓 Futaa Moonshot & value Bets
- Back a 2-1 scoreline after 90 minutes priced at 5.75 🌓
- Back a Real Madrid win and BTTS priced at 3.10 ✅
📲 Follow Real Madrid vs Sevilla live on Futaa!