League leaders Liverpool travel to an unpredictable Wolves side tonight as Klopp's side looks to collect another three points on their seemingly inevitable march to the title.
Here's where we are placing bets.
🔑 Betting Key
- 💰 = safer bet
- 🌓 = big risk big reward
- ✅ = great value bet
🏟 Match context
Wolves got back to winning ways with a pulsating come-from-behind win against Southampton. They trailed 2-0 but eventually won 3-2, and their next challenge is the ultimate one - to try and beat unbeaten leaders Liverpool, who beat Man United at Anfield to extend their lead at the summit to 16 points. This should be a high-quality contest between a team chasing Europe against the European champions. It won't be easy for Liverpool to win at Molineux, Man City came unstuck here not too long ago.
📊 Futaa Facts
- Wolves have lost each of their last six Premier League meetings with Liverpool, scoring just one goal in that run, since a 1-0 win at Anfield in December 2010.
- Liverpool hasn't lost away against Wolves in league competition since August 1981. They've won three and drawn three of their six visits to Molineux since.
- Should they remain unbeaten in this game, Liverpool will be only the fifth team in the history of the English Football League to go 40+ league games undefeated, after Nottingham Forest (42, 1977-78), Arsenal (49, 2003-04), Chelsea (40, 2004-05) and Huddersfield Town (43, 2011).
💵 Futaa Bets of all risk types
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.65 💰
- Back Liverpool to win priced at 1.66 💰
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.86 💰
- Back Liverpool & BTTS: yes priced at 3.25 ✅
- Back a 1-2 scoreline priced at 5.75 🌓
📲 Follow Wolves vs Liverpool live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!