Wednesday's Premier League clash between West Ham and Liverpool gives Jurgen Klopp's Reds the opportunity to extend their winning run in the top-flight.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match.
📊 West Ham vs Liverpool key stats
- West Ham boss David Moyes has lost 16 Premier League games against Liverpool, only losing more against Arsenal (17); his win ratio against Liverpool of 11% (3 wins in 27 attempts) is his worst against any side he’s faced more than once in the competition.
- Liverpool has beaten all 18 of the sides they've faced in the Premier League this season - the only side they are yet to beat are West Ham. The Reds last beat every league side they faced in a season in 1895-96 in the second-tier and have never achieved the feat in the top-flight.
- Among the 86 managers who have managed 10 or more away Premier League games in London, Liverpool's Jürgen Klopp has the second-best win percentage of any manager (61%, 14 wins in 23), behind only Pep Guardiola (74%).
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah scored in his first four Premier League games in London for the Reds (five goals) but has since failed to find the net in his last nine matches in the capital.
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.50
- Back Liverpool to score over 1.5 goals priced at 1.33
- Back Liverpool to win with a -1 handicap priced at 1.86
🌚 Futaa moonshot & value bets
📲 Follow West Ham vs Liverpool live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!