As crazy as it is to make score predictions in one of the most unpredictable leagues in the world, it might add a bit of spice to the weekend's action.
For the first time in a while, we have a full schedule of ten games spanning from Saturday to Monday, giving us plenty to watch and bet on in that time.
📱 Selected Futaa Facts
- Tottenham has won just one of their last 33 away games against Chelsea in all competitions (D11 L21), a 3-1 win in April 2018 in a Premier League fixture
- In their last four EPL games at the King Power Stadium, Leicester City conceded nine goals, and more than once on three occasions.
- Crystal Palace is the only side who haven't scored more than twice in a Premier League match this season. There have been seven occasions of a side going all season without scoring more than twice in a game in the competition, with all of those sides being relegated.
- Burnley have won five of their seven Premier League games against Bournemouth (L2), winning each of the last three in a row.
🔮 Futaa score predictions
- Chelsea 1-1 Tottenham
- Burnley 1-0 Bournemouth
- Crystal Palace 2-1 Newcastle
- Sheffield United 1-0 Brighton
- Southampton 2-2 Aston Villa
- Leicester 2-3 Man City
- Man United 2-1 Watford
- Wolves 2-0 Norwich
- Arsenal 2-1 Everton
- Liverpool 3-0 West Ham
📲 Follow Chelsea vs Spurs live on Futaa!