Back down memory lane we go, this time it's the 1997/98 season of the Premier League where we fix our focus.
Here are the best facts, figures and stats to impress your friends.
- Manchester United became the first English club to win the treble of the Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League.
- For the second consecutive season, there were three players who tied as the top goalscorer on 18 goals – Michael Owen, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Dwight Yorke.
- Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink became the second player in Premier League history to be top of both goals (18) and assists (13) in a single season, with Andy Cole also achieving this in 1993-94.
- The 1998-99 Premier League season was the 100th top-flight campaign. Of the original clubs in the first Football League season, only Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Derby County and Everton were present for this season.
- Wimbledon and Spurs met on five occasions in 31 days in three different competitions between Jan 16th and Feb 16th 1999 (Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup). This is the shortest period five games have been played between two Premier League sides.
- Aston Villa named a fully English starting XI in their 4-1 home defeat against Coventry City on February 27th 1999 – this remains the last time a team named a starting line-up comprising only Englishmen in a Premier League match.
- At 23 years and 282 days old, Robbie Fowler became the youngest player to score 100 Premier League goals, a feat which was surpassed by Michael Owen in the 2002-03 campaign.
We'll be back tomorrow with more stats, trivia, quizzes and more from the Premier League and indeed the rest of the world.