The weekend’s main event is Manchester United’s meeting with Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final, as these two old rivals go toe to toe for the fourth time this season.
Here's all of the key info, our predicted XIs & some tasty betting facts & figures ahead of kickoff on Sunday evening.
🧩 Man United vs Chelsea key details
- 🗓 19 July 2020
- 🏟 Wembley Stadium (London)
- ⌚️ 20:00 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔴 Man United
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams; Fred, McTominay; James, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
Kepa; James, Christensen, Rudiger, Azpilicueta; Mount, Kovacic, Barkley; Pulisic, Giroud, Willian
🔑 Key betting facts
- Chelsea have seen over 2.5 goals in nine of their last 10 EPL matches.
- Manchester United have progressed from 15 of their last 17 FA Cup semi-final ties, losing on penalties against Everton in 2009, and losing 0-1 against Man City in 2011.
- Manchester United midfielder Bruno Fernandes has seen his last three PL away goals come during 3-0 wins, two of which arrived in the 16th-30th minute period.
- Manchester United have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches.
- Manchester United have already beaten Chelsea three times this season (2x league, 1x League Cup).