Chicago Fire needs a win to ensure progression to the next round and they're firm favourites against a Whitecaps side lacking momentum.
📝 Quick preview & tip
or else rely on the ranking of third-placed sides. Interestingly, Chicago coach Raphael Wicky has witnessed both teams score in three of his four games in charge (W1, D1, L2), and that trend goes back as far as 11 of his last 12 games in charge of club sides (4.0 average total goals per fixture).
🔑 Key betting facts
- Chicago has seen under 2.5 goals in six of their last seven home matches against Vancouver in all competitions.
- Robert Berić has scored two goals in four appearances since his switch to Chicago - both were match openers.
- Chicago has averaged 4.9 corners per MLS game since the start of 2019.
- Chicago boasts an 88.24% unbeaten rate as favourites since last season (W8, D7, L2).
- Vancouver has failed to win 81.25% of the MLS games they started as outsiders since the beginning of 2019 (W6, D8, L18).
✅ Futaa Best Bet: Back a Chicago win & under 3.5 goals priced at 2.40
🪐 Get involved
📲 Follow Chicago vs Vancouver live