Four of Cardiff City's last five games have produced over 2.5 goals and after a recent defeat to Fulham, they've won three matches on the trot and enter the playoffs in fine form.
Here are all of the relevant betting facts on a night where the teams might buck the usual trend of cagey first leg semifinals in the playoffs.
📝 Quick preview & tip
Cardiff City comes into this semifinal clash having suffered only six defeats in 30 league matches under Neil Harris with a very respectable home record that reads W6-D7-L2. They'll have to overcome a poor head-to-head record against the Cottagers though with just one win in 11 meetings with the Londoners. EFL play-off semi-final first legs tend to be tight - 68% producing fewer than three goals this decade, but we can see both sides getting on the score sheet.
🔑 Key betting facts
- Cardiff has won their last three Championship matches.
- Fulham is undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches against Fulham in all comps.
- Fulham is unbeaten in their last seven matches.
- Cardiff has netted 2+ goals in five of their last six home fixtures.
- Aleksandar Mitrović has netted the opener in five of his last six goalscoring league games and scored in both of Fulham's matches against Cardiff this season.
- Cardiff has scored 60.29% of their Championship goals this term after HT.
- Fulham has scored on their last six competitive visits to Cardiff City.
✅ Futaa Best Bet: BTTS: yes priced at 1.65