Futaa's betting team has picked out four picks from Saturday's Premier League action.
Let's get right into it.
🎙 Recommended bets:
- Both teams to score in Brighton vs Man United
- Over 2.5 goals in Crystal Palace vs Everton
- Chelsea to score over 2.5 goals in West Brom vs Chelsea
- Burnley to beat Southampton
🏟 Brighton vs Man United
Just 36% of Brighton's home games last season went over 2.5 goals but it's worth noting that four of their last five at home in 2019-20 went over that mark, and a 3-1 defeat on the opening day of 2020-21 again goes against that trend.
🔑 Fun facts
- Three of the last four Premier League meetings between these sides have featured goals at both ends.
- Brighton has won three of their last four home league games against Manchester United, though they did lose this exact fixture 0-3 last season.
🏟 Crystal Palace vs Everton
Crystal Palace's excellent 3-1 win at Old Trafford sets them up perfectly for the visit of in-form Everton. These sides are two of only four sides with a 100% record in the Premier League this season and we expect this to be a tightly-contested, high-quality affair.
🔑 Fun facts
- Crystal Palace is winless in each of their last 11 Premier League games against Everton since a 3-2 win at Goodison Park in September 2014 (D6 L5).
- Everton is averaging 16 shots-per-game in their two Premier League games this season, with a conversion rate of 18.8%. Last season, the Toffees were averaging 12 shots-per-game and had a conversion rate of just 9.4%.
- Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha has scored three goals in his two league games so far this season.
🏟 West Brom vs Chelsea
West Brom has now conceded eight goals in their first two Premier League outings after promotion to the top-flight. They've not kept a clean sheet in any of their last three home matches across the Championship and the Premier League. The last six meetings between these sides have produced a neat total of 18 goals at an average of three goals per game. Albion has now conceded three second-half goals in both EPL fixtures this season and shipped either side of halftime in three of their last four league fixtures.
🔑 Fun facts
- West Bromwich Albion has lost more Premier League games against Chelsea (18) than they have against any other opponent, including each of their last four in a row without scoring a single goal.
- Chelsea has won each of their last three away league games at West Brom; they have beaten them in four or more consecutive such outings twice previously – eight in a row from April 1985 to April 2011 and five between December 1964 and March 1969.
Branislav Ivanovic made 261 Premier League appearances for Chelsea between 2008-2016, scoring 22 goals, including one against new club West Brom back in February 2014.
🏟 Burnley vs Southampton
Southampton has lost three consecutive matches in all competitions, scoring two goals in that sequence. Going unbeaten in their final seven games counts for little now and they're in real danger of losing their opening four competitive games this season as they visit Turf Moor. Clarets and New Zealand striker Chris Wood is aiming to score in four consecutive Premier League matches for the first time in his career.
🔑 Fun facts
- Burnley is unbeaten in their last seven Premier League meetings with Southampton (W4 D3), having lost two of their first three against them in the competition (W1).
- Southampton has only won one of their 11 top-flight away games against Burnley (D3 L7), a 1-0 win in March 1971.
🔑 Follow Brighton vs Man United live