Saturday 24 October gave football fans some of the best action across Europe.
While many had cast their eyes on the Spanish El-Clasico, there were mouthwatering games as Man United hosted Chelsea at Old Trafford and Ajax scoring 13 goals in the Eredivisie.
But what are the other major talking points in matters statistics on the day?
- 10: Lewandowski is the first player to reach 10 league goals in Europe's top 5 leagues this season. He's scored these 10 goals in 5 games - a new Bundesliga record.
- 18: Haaland has 18 Bundesliga goals in 2020, among players 20 or younger in Europe's top five leagues, no one else has more than 9.
- 0: This is the first time since 1972-73 that Manchester United have failed to register a win in their opening three home league games of a season.
- 1: In their draw against West Ham, it was the first time since October 2017 that Pep Guardiola named an unchanged Manchester City XI.
- 1: Edouard Mendy is the first Chelsea goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet in each of his first two league starts for the club since Petr Cech in 2004.
- 11: Since the restart in June, only Harry Kane (12) has scored more PL goals than West Ham's Michail Antonio (11).
- 14: No Premier League team has conceded more goals this season than Liverpool (14-level with Fulham).
- 37: Sander Berge's penalty was the first Liverpool have faced at Anfield in 37 PL games, since a 0-0 draw with Manchester City in October 2018.
- 8: 19-year-old Lassina Traore participated directly in EIGHT of Ajax's 13 goals today -- scored 5, assisted 3.
- 13: They are the first team to score 13 goals in a single Eredivisie game, breaking their own record from May 1972 (12-1 vs. Vitesse.
- 1: Ansu Fati is now the youngest goalscorer in Clasico history at 17 years and 359 days.
- +2: This is Real Madrid's largest margin of victory (+2) in an away league Clasico since a 0-2 win in February 1980.
- 4: Zinedine Zidane is just the 4th Real Madrid manager to win 5 Clasicos, after Miguel Munoz, Luis Molowny and José Mourinho.
- 4,5: Luis Suárez is now tied for the lead as La Liga top scorer (4) and leads alone in goal involvements (5).
- 21: Atletico Madrid has set a club record for its longest unbeaten streak in La Liga (21 games).
- 45: Sergio Ramos extended his all-time Clasico appearances to 45 on Saturday. Right behind him is Lionel Messi, with 44.
- 400: Fati's goal was the 400th goal scored by Barcelona in Clasicos (all competitions). The man who hit Real Madrid's 400th was Cristiano Ronaldo.
(Stats: ESPN and Information Group)