Spain will be aiming to return to winning ways in the UEFA Nations League when they continue their campaign away to Switzerland on Saturday.
They've had their struggles on the road but there's an opportunity to put that right against the out-of-sorts Swiss.
Here are all of the relevant betting facts & figures so that you can make well-informed picks.
🗞 Match Preview
Spain's 1-1 friendly draw in the Netherlands means that they've now gone six away matches without a win. Three matches in that sequence ended in a 1-1 scoreline and five of their last six overall have featured fewer than three goals. They can end that barren run though against a Swiss side that hasn't won any of its last six matches, with five of those featuring goals at both ends.
Without any type of win over current FIFA top-20 opposition in nine games (D4, L5), Switzerland will be relegated to UEFA Nations League League B with a game to spare if they lose here.
🔮 Likely XIs
🇨🇭 Switzerland (4-4-2):
Sommer; Widmer, Elvedi, Akanji, Rodriguez; Zuber, Freuler, Xhaka, Shaqiri; Gavranovic, Seferovic
🇪🇸 Spain (4-2-3-1):
De Gea; Bellerín, Ramos, Torres, Gaya; Merino, Busquets; Oyarzabal, Torres, Asensio; Morata
🔑 Key match facts
- Without any type of win over current FIFA top-20 opposition in nine games (D4, L5), Switzerland will be relegated to UEFA Nations League League B with a game to spare if they lose here
- Switzerland has failed to win any of their four opening UNL fixtures.
- Spain has conceded first in every UNL away game thus far, taking just a single point from the last nine available on their travels in this competition.
- Since the end of the 2018 World Cup, Spain has six wins over opposition currently in UNL League A, of which four produced over 2.5 total goals.
- Five of the eight halves across that quartet of matches produced exactly three goals.
🪐 Futaa bets
📲 Follow Switzerland vs Spain live