Pawa6 is Africa's largest FREE to play Jackpot from betPawa. It offers weekly prizes as high as $30,000 to football fans who can correctly calculate the outcome of 6 football matches each round.
Pawa6 is bigger, bolder, and ready to meet the demands of our football audience of expert score predictors.
✅ Entering Pawa6 is completely FREE and you can play every week to win $30,000. ENTER NOW in these countries:
So, what does our expert betting team have to say? The passionate fanatics at Futaa have six carefully-researched picks based on a combination of knowledge and gut-feel.
🔮 Pawa6 picks: 12-13 December
- Newcastle 2-1 West Brom
- Man United 0-2 Man City
- Everton 1-2 Chelsea
- Crystal Palace 1-2 Tottenham
- Fulham 0-3 Liverpool
- Arsenal 2-0 Burnley
🔑 Key facts
- The Magpies have alternated between wins and losses at home in the league this term (W2, L3) and haven’t yet kept an EPL clean sheet at St James' Park, with four (80%) of those fixtures producing over 2.5 goals.
- The away team on the day has won four of the last five Manchester Derbies across all competitions, and United has only claimed one win at home all season in the Premier League.
- Chelsea has kept a clean sheet in their last three Premier League matches on the road, and they're unbeaten in nine overall. The Toffees, meanwhile, have won only once in their last seven.
- Spurs have kept clean sheets in each of their last four Premier League matches.
- Fulham has been losing at both halftime and fulltime in five of their last six home matches.
- Arsenal had won nine and lost none of their last ten meetings with Burnley in all competitions with the Clarets currently struggling for goals, they've only scored two of them in their last seven top-flight encounters.
Good luck with your predictions! Consult our betting previews page for daily, comprehensive coverage of major betting action from around the globe. We also post betting tips daily.
📲 Follow NUFC vs WBA live