FIFA has made the final votes of the Best Awards 2020 public, giving fans and players the chance to see how the votes were cast.
The awarding ceremony took place on Thursday night in Zurich, with Robert Lewandowski beating Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to the male Best player.
The Polish striker was in imperious form during the 2019/20 season with 54 goals for Bayern Munich as they lifted a treble, including the Champions League and the Bundesliga.
Messi, who won last year's award was hoping to lift a second consecutive title, but came second behind Lewandowski, while Ronaldo, who led Juventus to the Serie A title came third.
The Portuguese included Lewandowski, Messi, and Kylian Mbappe in his final three for the Best male award, but Messi interestingly omitted the Juventus forward from his final three.
Barcelona's number 10 placed his former teammate Neymar in first, with Kylian Mbappe second, while Lewandowski came third on his list.
Here are last night's winners;
- The Best Men’s Player: Robert Lewandowski
- The Best Women’s Player: Lucy Bronze
- The Best Men’s Coach: Jürgen Klopp
- The Best Women’s Coach: Sarina Wiegman
- The Best Men’s Goalkeeper: Manuel Neuer
- The Best Women’s Goalkeeper: Sarah Bouhaddi
- The Puskás Award: Son Heung-Min