Chelsea will be in action on Sunday evening hoping to bounce back from their last defeat, a 3=1 home defeat against Man City in the Premier League.
The Blues will host League Two side, Morecambe, at Stamford Bridge in the FA Cup Third Round, in what will be the first meeting between the two sides ever.
Here are some stats and figures to get you going ahead of the match;
- Chelsea are looking to progress to the FA Cup fourth round for the 23rd consecutive season
- They last lost a third-round tie in 1998, when Manchester United beat them 5-3 at Stamford Bridge
- The last team from a lower division to beat the Blues in the FA Cup was Bradford City in the fourth round in 2015 at Stamford Bridge
- The Bantams were sixth in League One at the time and ended Chelsea's run of 12 successive home victories by winning 4-2
- Chelsea have played tier four sides in the FA Cup on nine occasions, winning seven
- Morecambe are appearing in the third round of the FA Cup for only the fourth occasion
- They have lost the previous three, so are seeking to reach the fourth round for the first time
- This will be Morecambe’s first game since Boxing Day due to Covid-19
- Derek Adams’ side are seventh in League Two with 34 points from 20 games, five points behind leaders Carlisle with a game in hand
- Morecambe are on a run of four successive victories (all in League Two) since their defeat at Newport County on 5 December
- The Shrimps have scored in their last seven away games in all competitions since their 0-4 defeat to Crawley on 17 October
- Morecambe have been an EFL side since 2007 after being promoted from the Conference for the first time by winning the play-off final
Catch Chelsea vs Morecambe on Futaa!