Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Manchester United will play their game in hand against Burnley tonight.
Avoiding a defeat will see the Red Devils move to the top of the Premier League table, and given that they won just one of their first four Premier League home games this season, Solskjaer has already brought about a tremendous turn in fortunes.
Here's all you need to know in order to make the best & most well-informed picks with betPawa.
📄 Quick preview
Burnley have recovered superbly from a frustrating start to the season and are now slowly but surely moving up the Premier League table. The Clarets have faced defeat in just one of their last seven games across all competitions, having tightened things up at the back. Their most recent result was a win over MK Dons in the FA Cup, with the game going to penalty shootouts.
Manchester United, on the other hand, have continued to take big steps forward under the tutelage of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season. Like Burnley, the Red Devils had also made a slow start to their Premier League campaign, spending a few weeks in the bottom half. However, heading into Tuesday’s clash, Manchester United now have the chance to climb to the summit of the top-flight.
The corresponding fixture last season saw Manchester United beat Burnley 2-0, courtesy goals by Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford.
🔮 Predicted XIs
Burnley: Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Brady, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil; Wood, Barnes
Manchester United: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles; McTominay, Fred; Rashford, Fernandes, Pogba; Martial.
🔑 Key betting stats
- After losing their maiden Premier League away game against Burnley 0-1 in August 2009, Manchester United are yet to be beaten in each of their last five visits to Turf Moor (W4 D1), keeping a clean sheet each time.
- Burnley have won their first league game in just one of the last six calendar years (D2 L3), with that victory coming at Huddersfield in 2019.
- Manchester United are the only side still unbeaten away from home in the Premier League this season, winning six of their seven games so far (D1). In total, the Red Devils are unbeaten in their last 14 league games on the road, their longest run since March 2010-January 2011 (16 games).
- Burnley have won only one of their last 25 Premier League home fixtures against ‘Big Six’ sides (D4 L20), a 2-1 victory over Tottenham Hotspur in February 2019.
- Anthony Martial has scored in all three of his Premier League games against Burnley at Turf Moor.
💰 Futaa recommends: Over 1.5 goals Man United goals
🔮 SCORE PREDICTION: Burnley 1-2 Man United
📲 Follow Burnley vs Man United live on Futaa!