Inter Milan host Juventus in a highly-anticipated Serie A clash at the San Siro tonight.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the match in order to make well-informed picks with betPawa.
📄 Match preview
Inter remain second in the Serie A table but have wasted the chance to overhaul rivals AC Milan in recent weeks, taking just one point from two games against Sampdoria and Roma.
Antonio Conte’s side are without a clean sheet in their last six games across all competitions and simply must tighten up at the back if they’re to keep pace in the title race.
Creeping up behind Inter, Juventus are now fourth in the table. The Old Lady have lost just one Serie A game so far this season and are enjoying a four-game winning streak across all competitions, including a valuable 3-1 victory over leaders AC Milan.
Another win here would move Juventus to within a single point of Inter with a game in hand over Conte’s side.
🔮 Predicted XIs
Inter Milan: (3-5-2): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Young; Martinez, Lukaku
Juventus: (4-4-2): Szczesny; Danilo, Demiral, Bonucci, Frabotta; Chiesa, Rabiot, Bentancur, McKennie; Morata, Ronaldo
🔑 Key betting stats
- This will be the 175th match in Serie A between Inter and Juventus. The Bianconeri‘s 84 wins against Inter is a record of victories for a team against a single opponent in the Italian top flight.
- Juventus are the only team against which Inter haven’t won any games in Serie A since the start of 2017. During this period for the Nerazzurri have collected two draws and tasted five defeats.
- Juventus haven’t lost in nine of the last ten away league matches against Inter; the Nerazzurri’s only win in this period arrived in September 2016, 2-1 under Frank de Boer.
- Inter have achieved five consecutive home Serie A wins – the last time they reached six was back in December 2018 (seven).
- Juventus have won their last three away Serie A games, the last they had a longer streak was back in March 2019 (four). In particular, the Bianconeri will play two consecutive away league games at San Siro for the first time Since April 1995 and they could win two matches on the road against both AC Milan and Inter in the first half of the season for the first time since 1930/31.
💰 Futaa best bets
📲 Follow Inter Milan vs Juventus live on Futaa!