Chelsea’s Frank Lampard is probably the most under fire manager in Europe, and there are questions on how he could save his future at the London club.
While there has not been strong reports Lampard will be shown the door at the infamously impatient club, Lampard could still turn the corner and enjoy praise like he did late last season and at the start of this term.
Here’s a look at the games that Lampard can use to turn his fortunes around before the big one against Atletico Madrid on 23 February at the Wanda Metropolitan.
- Luton Town (home) - FA Cup (Fourth round) - 24th Jan
- Wolves (home) - 27th Jan
- Burnley (home) - 30th Jan
- Spurs (away) - 3rd Feb
- Sheffield (away) - 6th Feb
- Newcastle (home) - 13th Feb
- Southampton (away) - 20th Feb.