Although he didn't create a goal last night in Man City's 4-1 success over Wolves, Kevin De Bruyne is still leading the way for assists in 2020-21.
The Belgian has laid on 11 goals for teammates this term in the top-flight, taking his overall tally in the competition to 77. He's gotten there in a hurry, too, as he boasts the very-best assist per game ratio out of any of the top ten all-time assist makers.
We'll see where KDB stands when all is said and done, but he looks destined to climb close to the top of the charts.
👑 EPL assist kings: Assists per game
- 🇧🇪 Kevin De Bruyne - 0.44 (77* assists)
- 🇪🇸 Cesc Fàbregas - 0.32 (111 assists)
- 🇳🇱 Dennis Bergkamp - 0.30 (94 assists)
- 🇪🇸 David Silva - 0.30 (93 assists)
- 🏴 David Beckham - 0.30 (80 assists)
- 🏴 Ryan Giggs - 0.26 (162 assists)
- 🏴 Wayne Rooney - 0.21 (103 assists)
- 🏴 Steven Gerrard - 0.18 (92 assists)
- 🏴 Frank Lampard - 0.17 (102 assists)
- 🏴 James Milner - 0.15 (85* assists)
Interestingly, the four most productive players here are all non-English. De Bruyne will have the chance to add to his tally in the match that matters most to Mancunians this Sunday.
📲 Follow Man City vs Man United live