Manchester United pair of Marcus Rashford and Bruno Fernandes are in the race to win this season's top scorer recognition in Europe.
United are preparing for the Europa League final against Villarreal at the Stadion Energa Gdańsk Stadium in Poland on Wednesday night.
Factoring in goals scored in both the Champions League and Europa League, only Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland is ahead of the pair, having scored 10, but his side has since been knocked out of Europe's premier club competition.
Fernandes is second with nine goals, split between four in the Champions League plus five in the Europa League.
Rashford is joint-third in UEFA’s chart with eight goals (alongside French superstar Kylian Mbappe) having scored six in the Champions League plus two in the Europa League.
Benfica's Pizzi, Lille's Yusuf Yazici, and Roma forward Borja Mayoral are all on seven goals, but their teams have since been eliminated from European competitions.
Villarreal duo Gerard Moreno and Paco Alcacer, plus Chelsea's Olivier Giroud are all on six and have a chance of adding to their tallies.
Top scorers in European competition this season
- 10 = Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund (CL)
- 9 = Bruno Fernandes, Manchester United (4 x CL, 5 x EL)
- 8 = Kylian Mbappe, Paris Saint-Germain (CL)
- 8 = Marcus Rashford, Manchester United (6 x CL, 2 x EL)
- 7 = Pizzi, Benfica (EL)
- 7 = Yusuf Yazıcı, Lille (EL)
- 7 = Borja Mayoral, Roma (EL)
- 6 = Carlos Vinícius, Tottenham Hotspur (EL)
- 6 = Gerard Moreno, Villarreal (EL)
- 6 = Alvaro Morata, Juventus (CL)
- 6 = Neymar, Paris Saint-Germain (CL)
- 6 = Mislav Orsic, Dinamo Zagreb (EL)
- 6 = Paco Alcacer, Villarreal (EL)
- 6 = Munas Dabbur, Hoffenheim (EL)
- 6 = Olivier Giroud, Chelsea (CL)
- 6 = Youssef En-Nesyri, Sevilla (CL)
- 6 = Mohamed Salah, Liverpool (CL)
- 6 = Karim Benzema, Real Madrid (CL)
- 6 = Nicolas Pepe, Arsenal (EL)