Mason Greenwood of Manchester United and Arsenal's Bukayo Saka and William Saliba have been named to the final 20-man shortlist for the Golden Boy award for 2021.
Jude Bellingham, an England international and a Borussia Dortmund player, is also on the list, as are Barcelona's Gavi and Pedri.
Bryan Gil, a winger for Tottenham Hotspur, is also among the finalists.
Here's the full list:
- Pedri (Barcelona)
- Gavi (Barcelona)
- Bryan Gil (Spurs)
- Yeremi Pino (Villarreal)
- Karim Adeyemi (RB Salzburg)
- Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich)
- Florian Wirtz (Bayer Leverkusen)
- Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund)
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United)
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
- Eduardo Camavinga (Real Madrid)
- William Saliba (Marseille)
- Daniel Maldini (AC Milan)
- Roberto Piccoli (Atalanta)
- Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax)
- Jurrien Timber (Ajax)
- Gio Reyna (Borussia Dortmund)
- Rodrygo Real Madrid)
- Nuno Mendes (PSG)
- Charles De Ketelaere (Club Brugge)
This year's winner will be announced on December 13.