West Ham and Lyon kept their 100% record in the Europa League after recording wins in Matchday 3 on Thursday night.
Lyon came from behind to beat Sparta Prague 4-3 in a thrilling clash in the Czech Republic.
The French club trailed 2-0 and had to play the last quarter of an hour with 10 men after Malo Gusto was sent off.
Karl Toko Ekambi scored a double, with Houssem Aouar and Brazilian Lucas Paqueta adding two more.
Elsewhere, Craig Dawson scored late in the first half before Issa Diop and Jarrod Bowen grabbed a goal each in the second half to help West Ham easily sink Genk 3-0 in London.
The Hammers went six points clear with the win.
In another match, Napoli bounced back to win their first match of the season courtesy of a 3-0 win over Legia Warsaw.
All the Matchday 3 results
- Group A: Rangers 2-0 Brøndby, Sparta Praha 3-4 Lyon
- Group B: PSV 1-2 Monaco, Sturm 0-1 Real Sociedad
- Group C: Spartak Moskva 3-4 Leicester, Napoli 3-0 Legia
- Group D: Fenerbahçe 2-2 Antwerp, Frankfurt 3-1 Olympiacos
- Group E: Lokomotiv Moskva 0-1 Galatasaray, Lazio 0-0 Marseille
- Group F: Midtjylland 1-1 Crvena zvezda, Ludogorets 0-1 Braga
- Group G: Betis 1-1 Leverkusen, Celtic 2-0 Ferencváros
- Group H: Rapid Wien 2-1 Dinamo Zagreb, West Ham 3-0 Genk