The Premier League continues this weekend with a number of high-profile clashes on the cards.
One such match will be at Stamford Bridge as Thomas Tuchel's league leaders host Michael Carrick's Manchester United.
Ahead of the big clash, here are some stats and facts to warm you up.
This will be Chelsea's first Premier League game at Stamford Bridge on a Sunday since a 0-0 draw with Manchester United back in February.
🔵 Chelsea in numbers
- Chelsea have conceded just four goals (including two penalties) in their last 12 Premier League games
- They have also kept 8 clean sheets during the period, the best in the league
- Reece James (Five goals, five assists) is one of only two players to both score five goals and provide five assists in all competitions for Premier League clubs
- The other is Mohamed Salah, who has scored 16 and assisted 7
- This is the fifth time Chelsea have hosted Man Utd in a Premier League game when starting the day as the league leaders
- The Blues have won three of the previous four, going on to win the title in the season of each of the three victories (2005/06, 2009/10 and 2014/15)
- Only Liverpool (35) have scored more Premier League goals this season than Chelsea (30)
- Chelsea have won nine of their first 12 Premier League games for the 10th time
- Michael Carrick will be the 14th different manager to take charge of his first-ever Premier League game against Chelsea. Ten of the previous 13 to do so have lost. The only winner was Everton’s Duncan Ferguson in December 2019
- No side has fewer yellow cards in the Premier League this season than Chelsea (13)
🔴 Man United numbers
- Man United are aiming to keep five consecutive clean sheets against Chelsea in the league for the first time
- The Blues are seeking to beat Man United in the Premier League for the first time since November 2017 when Alvaro Morata scored the only goal at Stamford Bridge
- Man Utd are unbeaten in their last seven meetings in the competition (three wins, four draws) which is Chelsea’s longest current run without a win against any 2021/22 Premier League club
- Manchester United have won just 17 points in their opening 12 league games this season; their second-worst start to a Premier League campaign, ahead of only 2019/20 when they had 16 points
- Man Utd have lost four of their last five games in the Premier League
- Their one win in the last seven Premier League matches was at Tottenham in October
- United have conceded 21 goals in 12 Premier League matches this season. Only Norwich and Newcastle (both 27) have conceded more