Fred won Manchester United's man-of-the-match as the Red Devils beat Crystal Palace 1-0 in the Premier League on Sunday evening thanks to the Brazilian's near-perfect effort.
The award is normally given out to the standout performer, with the club's fans voting the winner.
So far, Cristiano Ronaldo has picked five awards, the highest this season, followed by David de Gea on four.
Bruno Fernandes, who won 12 accolades during the 2020/21 season has three for the season so far.
Man of the Match winners 2021/22
- 14 August - Leeds (H): Bruno Fernandes
- 22 August - Southampton (A): Mason Greenwood
- 29 August - Wolves (A): David De Gea
- 11 September - Newcastle (H): Cristiano Ronaldo
- 14 September - Young Boys (A): N/A
- 19 September - West Ham (A): David De Gea
- 22 September - West Ham (H): N/A
- 25 September - Aston Villa (H): N/A
- 29 September - Villarreal (H): David De Gea
- 2 October - Everton (H): Bruno Fernandes
- 16 October - Leicester (A): N/A
- 20 October - Atalanta (H): Cristiano Ronaldo
- 24 October - Liverpool (H): N/A
- 30 October - Tottenham (A): Cristiano Ronaldo
- 2 November - Atalanta (A): Cristiano Ronaldo
- 6 November - Man City (H): N/A
- 20 November - Watford (A): N/A
- 23 November - Villarreal (A): Jadon Sancho
- 28 November - Chelsea (A): David De Gea
- 2 December - Arsenal (H): Cristiano Ronaldo
- 5 December - Crystal Palace (H): Fred